Tomasz NowakowskiVP, Finance
Broad experience in finance, business transformation, and process improvement with excellent understanding of the North and Latin America regions. Track record of benchmark results in employee engagement, selection, coaching and development of talent, managing shared services and cross-functional teams. Experience in managerial reporting, strategic planning, forecasting, working capital management, driving business profitability, risk management, treasury, F/X, audit and compliance; driving reorganization, restructuring, business model implementation, process management, redesign, and ERP deployments.
As finance organizations are under constant pressure to perform, comply, innovate and embrace the digital era, which behaviors and processes must CFOs develop across their teams to transform into a world-class finance organization? How do you develop a career progression plan to meet the needs of a modern finance workforce? How do you develop a performance culture and make diversity a fundamental part of your success? Our attendees will provide examples on how they are developing their teams and ensuring a successful pipeline for the future.
· Highlight the growing complexities of the role and the new demands of business partnering, strategic advisory and organizational leadership
· Recognize the characteristics of a strategic finance leader and learn how to upskill internal talent and develop career paths to move from transactional to consultative
· Discuss the impact of millennial talent - their needs, expectations and leadership styles- and how to ensure the right experiences and opportunities are available to the next generation
· Discuss the challenges of sourcing finance talent outside of the biggest cities
· Discuss the growing importance of diversity in the workplace