Managing Director, Finance
The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
As finance organizations are under constant pressure to perform, comply, innovate and embrace the digital era, which behaviors and processes must CFOs develop across their teams to transform into a world-class finance organization? How do you develop a career progression plan to meet the needs of a modern finance workforce? How do you develop a performance culture and make diversity a fundamental part of your success? Our attendees will provide examples on how they are developing their teams and ensuring a successful pipeline for the future.
· Highlight the growing complexities of the role and the new demands of business partnering, strategic advisory and organizational leadership
· Recognize the characteristics of a strategic finance leader and learn how to upskill internal talent and develop career paths to move from transactional to consultative
· Discuss the impact of millennial talent - their needs, expectations and leadership styles- and how to ensure the right experiences and opportunities are available to the next generation
· Discuss the challenges of sourcing finance talent outside of the biggest cities
· Discuss the growing importance of diversity in the workplace
Seasoned finance executives understand that transformations are an iterative cycle, not a finite process. The role of finance will continue to evolve as organizations make greater strides to drive business strategy and growth. Leveraging a number of strategies and processes, hear how the DTCC is leading transformational enhancements to capabilities around budgeting, decision support and cost reduction. These efforts are consistently providing proactive, data-based, strategic and operational insights that help drive enterprise-level value creation.