Group CFO - Corporate Services
As finance organizations are under constant pressure to perform, comply, innovate and embrace the digital era, which behaviors and processes must CFOs develop across their teams to transform into a world-class finance organization? How do you develop a career progression plan to meet the needs of a modern finance workforce? How do you develop a performance culture and make diversity a fundamental part of your success? Our attendees will provide examples on how they are developing their teams and ensuring a successful pipeline for the future.
· Highlight the growing complexities of the role and the new demands of business partnering, strategic advisory and organizational leadership
· Recognize the characteristics of a strategic finance leader and learn how to upskill internal talent and develop career paths to move from transactional to consultative
· Discuss the impact of millennial talent - their needs, expectations and leadership styles- and how to ensure the right experiences and opportunities are available to the next generation
· Discuss the challenges of sourcing finance talent outside of the biggest cities
· Discuss the growing importance of diversity in the workplace
Effective leadership is essential to a company’s success today and for years to come. It can engage employees in ways that can give your company a true competitive advantage. To unlock the power of effective leadership, we will look at the difference between being a manager vs. an effective leader, the keys to engaging your employees to achieve more than they thought possible, how you can develop the next generation of leaders for your company, and keys to you and your employees living a successful and rewarding life.
· Understand the difference between managing and leading
· Receive the keys to engage your employees to achieve maximum productivity and results through situational leadership
· Learn to develop the next generations of leaders for your company
· Build important messages for your employees – keys for them to have a successful career and life (unleash their passion)