Day Three, Tuesday, February 27, 2018
8:00 am - 8:30 am Breakfast
8:35 am - 9:15 am How AI Based Security Reduces Expenses
Join Cylance’s Brian Robins as he speaks on the benefits of AI in security. Learn how to remove layers, remove complexity, reduce expenses, and increase security using:
- Prevention-first, predictive security products and specialized security services
- Full spectrum predictive threat prevention and visibility across the enterprise
9:15 am - 9:55 am Enabling Digital Transformation: What Does It Mean to the CFO?
CFOs support a growing number of competing priorities. Learn about how Canon U.S.A Finance elevates digital processes to align with its business support and accounting functions.
Learn about examples of agility and digitalization:
· operating a two day close, an accurate budget, adopting new accounting policies
· back office transformation initiative, a single ERP system, shared services and attributes of an efficient spend cycle.
The efficient global organization:
· migrates more processes to global business services,
· applies technology to “no-shoring” of operations,
· is Procure to Pay obsessed, and
· balances cost reduction with innovation.
10:00 am - 10:30 am Business Meeting
10:30 am - 11:00 am Business Meeting
11:00 am - 11:15 am Networking Break
11:15 am - 12:00 pm Technological/Industry Disruption: A CFO's ResponseJim Peterson, SVP Finance, CFO & Treasurer,Price Chopper Supermarkets
Technological disruption is rampant and causing entire industries to recast their business models. What is technological disruption? How does it occur? How should a firm respond? This session will answer those questions with examples of successful (and unsuccessful) responses to disruption by various companies. Key to a successful response is a leadership team that is highly engages and nimble, including the CFO and his/her team. What actions should a CFO take to ensure the entire Finance group is engaged and responding to disruption appropriately? Join us to find out.
Jim PetersonSVP Finance, CFO & Treasurer
Price Chopper Supermarkets